We’ve spent countless weeks vacationing in Cape Cod. Over the years we’ve established our staples; the places you just can’t skip. And with each new visit, the list grows. After your stay please share what appealed to you most; we love a new adventure!
On this page you’ll learn more about how to spend your time. There is something for everyone!
Want your toes in the sand? No problem. Prefer a bit more speed? You got it! Need to be pampered? Sure thing.
Keep scrolling to see what’s in store for during your next Cape Cod getaway!
Sky above. Sand below. Peace within … Cape Beaches
You can find the Harwich Beach brochure here. Harwich beaches require beach parking stickers between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Beach stickers can be purchased online here or at the Harwich Chamber of Commerce @ 1 School House Road, Harwichport. All that is required for visitors is a valid vehicle registration. One-week stickers cost $65.
Most other towns operate under a similar model with daily and/or weekly stickers available for purchase on their websites.
Our favorite beaches include:
Bank St (Harwich)
Red River (Harwich)
Long Pond (Harwich)
Ellis Landing (Brewster)
Explore. Dream. Discover.
There’s more to Harwich than nearly 11 miles of shoreline. Seeking a different adventure? Check out some of our other favorite things to do and places to explore.
- Brooks Park @ 1 Oak St, Harwich: Tennis courts, basketball courts, baseball field and playground
- Cape Cod Rail Trail; take the day to explore the Cape on your bikes. Closest entrances are <0.5miles @ Brooks Park or up Lovers Lane
- Brewster Natural History Museum
- Heritage Museums and Gardens; tons to do!
- Provincetown for a day trip
- Ferry to Nantucket
- Nauset Light: is a restored lighthouse on the Cape Cod National Seashore near Eastham, Massachusetts, erected in 1923
- Skull Island; mini-golf, batting cages, driving range, go-karts, arcade
- Check out a movie at the drive-in! @Wellfleet or @Yarmouth Drive-in; this is a family favorite. Your admission gets you 2 tickets. –
- Mini golf @ Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf, South Yarmouth
- Bud’s Go-Karts, 9 Sission Rd, Harwich, MA
- Grand Slam Entertainment bumper boats, batting cages & zip line, Harwich
- Outdoor trampoline center; 296 MA-28, West Harwich $8 for 10 minutes CASH ONLY
- Cape Cod inflatable park, South Yarmouth
- Cape Codder Water Park; Hyannis
- Golf @ Cranberry Valley or Harwichport Golf Club, Harwich
- Lavender Farm, Harwich
- Check out one of the countless trails available; Thompson’s Field is our favorite!